Go to the home page  Go to the forum  Private messages | LSRTeamTV | VK.com | 14:23 - Moscow Time Welcome Гость! | Login | Registration

• Page 1 of 1
Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » The Battle Begins » F.A.Q
F.A.Q
Дата: Monday, 15.08.2016, 20:10 | Сообщение # 1
OFF
Administrator
996Сообщения:
1. When this tournament begins? 27 & 28 August, 16:00-21:00 CET
2. What server will host the tournament? 46.33.229.185:22003
3. What is the points awards system?
1st – 15 points
2nd – 13 points
3rd– 11 points
4th – 9 points
5th – 7 points
6 th – 5 points
7 th – 3 points
8 th – 1 points
If you don’t finish the race – 0 points (Time to finish the race – 30 seconds)
4. Can I postpone the schedule of my group or swap with groups with the other team? – No, this is not possible, during the registration you can write the time what will be the most comfortable to you and I will try to take it into account.
5. Is it possible to register the team which is consists of two players from the same clan? Yes, your second player could be anyone from any clan, but you need to remember that there is a limitation on players from one clan(8 players).
6. Is it possible to take part if I’m clanless? – Yes.
7. Is it possible to spectate the matches? – Everyone will be allowed to watch only the final match.
8. After your game is over it is necessary to left the server or you will get kicked from it.
9. Reserve players are not counted in the limitation so that actually it is allowed to register 12 players from the same clan (8 main players and 4 reserve players).

Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » The Battle Begins » F.A.Q
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Legal Street Racers - российская мультигейминговая киберспортивная команда, созданная в 2009 году в мультиплеере SA:MP 0.2.2. За пять лет, команда успела перерасти из паблик клана в один из сильнейших коллективов мира в игре Grand Theft Auto (SA:MP, MTA). В 2014 открывает состав в WOS.

При использовании любых материалов с данного ресурса просим указывать ссылку на www.LSR-Team.ru

2009-2016 © All Rights Reserved.
By LSR.Evolution