Go to the home page  Go to the forum  Private messages | LSRTeamTV | VK.com | 09:29 - Moscow Time Welcome Гость! | Login | Registration

• Page 1 of 1
Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » The Battle Begins » Closing of Tournament
Closing of Tournament
Дата: Sunday, 28.08.2016, 23:54 | Сообщение # 1
OFF
Administrator
995Сообщения:

Today ended our eighth tournament called “The Battle Begins”. We organize our tournaments to maintain the activity of a small and friendly MTA racing community.

During these two days, 32 teams of 64 players figured out the best pair of the tournament by the 2х2х2х2 system. We were witnesses of a bright, beautiful moments and embarrassing disappointments. I wanna say thank to all the players who were able to attend this event, I hope it will stay in your mind as a nice event with very interesting battles.

The winners:

1st place Speedhunters ([AFE]Aveng3r + [SGA]BurN + [AFE]Caddy)

2nd place McFly (IDC.FeNsTeR + TC|McLareN + [SGA]H!J@CK)

3rd place crackhaus ('TC|BladeForNipples + 'TC|Viper)

4th place 5% Racing (IDC.D4vy + =FoX=FuZ)

Special thanks to lukum, this guy helps me to realize ideas for tournaments.
The next tournament is starting in November and this one will be Captain’s Cup 2016. With the best wishes, your [LSR]GARIK08

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 00:09 | Сообщение # 2
OFF
User
49Сообщения:
Good tournament and the maps are cool cool

My status:
Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 00:20 | Сообщение # 3
OFF
User
4Сообщения:
everything was good except some fails on groups,maps good, the only i didnt like was about my First match, i didnt see the reserves of LSR and IDC, we played against Demetrious and Mansory and final played Shari and Kenwood and except Root played Caution, with this way we could pass next round but, its ok...

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 09:04 | Сообщение # 4
OFF
User
4Сообщения:
For me it was a great tournament. Had fun in it and the hydra was probably my best surprise :D. Aside from some timing mistakes in the first round, allowing reserves after registration (we'd be 4th in final anyway) and forcing my patience over the limit (respecting the schedule, which is a good point, don't get me wrong ;d) the tournament had all the good aspects. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Сообщение отредактировал FOX-FUZ - Monday, 29.08.2016, 09:06
Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 09:56 | Сообщение # 5
OFF
User
3Сообщения:
Ooh, Garik . It was my first tournament and an atmosphere I have not seen anywhere else. Everyone laughed , tried to play . It was an incredible passions . It was fun. Thank you :*

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 16:22 | Сообщение # 6
OFF
Friends
11Сообщения:
Well, it was well orginized tournament, the most part of the maps were made really properly and only one or two of them were shit, but this thing is common for every tournament. Thanks you and lukum a lot for all this stuff, also lukum made some nice new scripts exactly for this event. I was very excited during the final, congratz all the participants and thanks for the final battle smile

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 17:42 | Сообщение # 7
OFF
Legal Street Racers
7Сообщения:
aven pidor priz svoi ne zabral, a nu bistro stav' userbarku

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 18:20 | Сообщение # 8
OFF
Friends
11Сообщения:
Quote Bruno_Wilson ()
aven pidor priz svoi ne zabral, a nu bistro stav' userbarku

blya bruna, chto tolko radi tebya ne sdelaesh

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 18:21 | Сообщение # 9
OFF
Legal Street Racers
7Сообщения:
i shtobi na afe site tak zhe bilo

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 18:23 | Сообщение # 10
OFF
Friends
11Сообщения:
kto delal kartinku, hueta pizdec poluchilas

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 19:00 | Сообщение # 11
OFF
User
1Сообщения:
nice tournament! maybe in city maps u must use small CPs or another things for some surprise is my suggestion.

Added (29.08.2016, 19:00)
---------------------------------------------
fern,

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 19:08 | Сообщение # 12
OFF
User
2Сообщения:
Great tournament indeed! I think that 5 rounds for a match wasn't enough though, but the maps were decent.

Дата: Monday, 29.08.2016, 19:59 | Сообщение # 13
OFF
User
6Сообщения:
pro organizer and good maps, good job, keep making fun tournaments))

Дата: Thursday, 01.09.2016, 22:27 | Сообщение # 14
OFF
Legal Street Racers
8Сообщения:
High level organization even though I played only one map.
The maps were okay.
Everything went very smoothly. cool

BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine
Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » The Battle Begins » Closing of Tournament
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Legal Street Racers - российская мультигейминговая киберспортивная команда, созданная в 2009 году в мультиплеере SA:MP 0.2.2. За пять лет, команда успела перерасти из паблик клана в один из сильнейших коллективов мира в игре Grand Theft Auto (SA:MP, MTA). В 2014 открывает состав в WOS.

При использовании любых материалов с данного ресурса просим указывать ссылку на www.LSR-Team.ru

2009-2016 © All Rights Reserved.
By LSR.Evolution