Go to the home page  Go to the forum  Private messages | LSRTeamTV | VK.com | 12:57 - Moscow Time Welcome Гость! | Login | Registration

• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » Captain's Cup 2016 » Captain's Cup 2016 | Ending
Captain's Cup 2016 | Ending
Дата: Wednesday, 23.11.2016, 16:44 | Сообщение # 1
OFF
Administrator
995Сообщения:

Dear friends! This Sunday ended Captain's Cup 2016, and I want to express my gratitude to all the participants of my tournament. In the absence of the eight teams I was forced to change the format of the matches, and made the group stage. In my opinion, group stage gave the Cup in this year's special interest. Each team will play at least 3 matches and only one team could not win no one matches. MTA Racing community for a long time will remember the incredible confrontation AFE and SGA, crazy comeback SGA in the final of the winners and a great game AFE in the final confrontation. I hope you all enjoyed the cup this year, and even the emotion of the matches had gone, I still want to ask you to express the memories of good things, express all complaints, comments and suggestions. Express your opinion about maps and adding time to the Draft Stage. Unfortunately, this year decided to skip the tournament teams such as SiK and the SKC, as well as some other groups. Friends, why play MTA Race, if you miss the main event of the year? Next year I will organize the cup again, then I look forward to the participation of your teams!

Closer to December we will calculate statistics of each player and determine the top 3 best.

Дата: Friday, 16.12.2016, 17:33 | Сообщение # 2
OFF
User
13Сообщения:
А вот и долгожданные юзербарки!

Форум » SA:MP/MTA/WOS : Наши турниры » Captain's Cup 2016 » Captain's Cup 2016 | Ending
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Legal Street Racers - российская мультигейминговая киберспортивная команда, созданная в 2009 году в мультиплеере SA:MP 0.2.2. За пять лет, команда успела перерасти из паблик клана в один из сильнейших коллективов мира в игре Grand Theft Auto (SA:MP, MTA). В 2014 открывает состав в WOS.

При использовании любых материалов с данного ресурса просим указывать ссылку на www.LSR-Team.ru

2009-2016 © All Rights Reserved.
By LSR.Evolution