Go to the home page  Go to the forum  Private messages | LSRTeamTV | VK.com | 07:12 - Moscow Time Welcome Гость! | Login | Registration

• Page 1 of 1
Форум » [L]egal [S]treet [R]acers™ » Вступление в команду | Join a team » Application From Blank
Application From Blank
Дата: Saturday, 08.10.2016, 17:04 | Сообщение # 1
OFF
User
2Сообщения:
Here we go! smile
1. Nickname. - Blank
2. Real Name. - Ilyas Laaouissi
3. ICQ/Skype. - DatBoi Blank
4. Birthday. - 26/08/2001
5. Country/City. - Morocco/Safi
6. Multiplayer GTA [ MTA and SAMP ] - MTA
7. Length of game. - 5Years so far, But i joined racing a year ago and i'm quite a good racer
8. How many hours a day you can give the game? - Depends, If i have school i will play about 3 hours and in my free days 5-8hours
9. Why did you decide to join our team? - Because LSR seems cool and I like it, Plus my best friend is in LSR, his name is Omega
10. You have read the charter, the clan allies? - Yes
11. Who invited you on the team? (If any) - In a way it's all of the LSR member because i admire you guys, but technically noone
12. Evaluate its adequacy on a 5-point scale - I will say 5
13. Cars that you have difficulty?(SuperGT, Hotring, Infernus) - No difficulties.
14. What are the clans of? - I have never joined a professional clan before
15. The reason for leaving the clans? - none
16. Your FUN-Team? - A team in green called Team Bier.
17. Awards at the tournament (if there is no place "-") - None.
18. Your skills? (Photoshop, CS, Pawno, HTML и т.д). - None.
19. Which mode you use (Weapons / Effects.). - I'd say normal GTA san andreas.
20. Foreign language (English, Spanish, etc.). - Arabic (Mother language), And i speak english I'm quite good at it, And I speak French too if i'd rate myself it will be 7/10
21. Internet Speed ​​- Download speed: 3.35Mbps, Upload speed:0.22Mbps, and my ping on FFS is 80 and on MrGreen 90
P.S: You can always find me in MrGreenGaming racing server.
Blank.

Дата: Saturday, 08.10.2016, 17:17 | Сообщение # 2
OFF
Legal Street Racers
8Сообщения:
Yes from me.
Very sensible and fast player. I can only say positives about him. I say we should give him a run. You may not know him but i promise you, you will like him. Plus he is very active. cool

BMW - The Ultimate Driving Machine
Дата: Sunday, 09.10.2016, 12:35 | Сообщение # 3
OFF
User
13Сообщения:
Nice app. Yes

Дата: Sunday, 09.10.2016, 17:40 | Сообщение # 4
OFF
Legal Street Racers
123Сообщения:
Skype пользователя:
za

Дата: Sunday, 16.10.2016, 21:41 | Сообщение # 5
OFF
User
2Сообщения:
Okay.. So I don't think that I'm fit in the LSR clan anymore, I can't even speak russian and almost all of the LSR members are Russian, so i can't even talk with you guys, That's why i cancel this application.
Sorry for the trouble i caused you.

Форум » [L]egal [S]treet [R]acers™ » Вступление в команду | Join a team » Application From Blank
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Legal Street Racers - российская мультигейминговая киберспортивная команда, созданная в 2009 году в мультиплеере SA:MP 0.2.2. За пять лет, команда успела перерасти из паблик клана в один из сильнейших коллективов мира в игре Grand Theft Auto (SA:MP, MTA). В 2014 открывает состав в WOS.

При использовании любых материалов с данного ресурса просим указывать ссылку на www.LSR-Team.ru

2009-2016 © All Rights Reserved.
By LSR.Evolution