Go to the home page  Go to the forum  Private messages | LSRTeamTV | VK.com | 05:17 - Moscow Time Welcome Гость! | Login | Registration

• Page 1 of 1
Форум » [L]egal [S]treet [R]acers™ » Вступление в команду | Join a team » Raptor app
Raptor app
Дата: Tuesday, 23.08.2016, 22:32 | Сообщение # 1
OFF
User
1Сообщения:
1. Nickname: Raptor
2. Real Name: Lukas
3. ICQ/Skype: falulp
4. Birthday: 19.07.2002
5. Country/City: Germany
6. Multiplayer GTA [ MTA and SAMP ]: Only MTA
7. Length of game: 2.3 years
8. How many hours a day you can give the game: 3-6 Hours
9. Why did you decide to join our team:it is a very nice Race clan and i will in the clan and show my skills :)
10. You have read the charter, the clan allies: yes
11. Who invited you on the team? (If any): -
12. Evaluate its adequacy on a 5-point scale: -
13. Cars that you have difficulty?(SuperGT, Hotring, Infernus):All-Bikes, SuperGT
14. What are the clans of? [N'C],[MAG]
15. The reason for leaving the clans: [N'C] Closed [MAG] In the clan has made it no fun and The people were not so nice
16. Your FUN-Team: -
17. Awards at the tournament (if there is no place "-")

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0rw5iLNu8

Дата: Wednesday, 24.08.2016, 07:42 | Сообщение # 2
OFF
Administrator
995Сообщения:
test 7 days

Дата: Wednesday, 24.08.2016, 18:43 | Сообщение # 3
OFF
User
1Сообщения:
14 years old into that super clan? Pff, we dont ever insulted him, like he said we insulted him. He is not good racer tho, i saw skills, he was in us like week active, then nothing, left without nothing. Just watch this -
[17:41:57] RiX: he typed me something in german, i told him i dont understand shit in his language and he replied "your language is shitter" xD
That is not nice, arent you Titus?
So yeah, you can discuss this decision, hope Garik will made good choice.
2 more apps discovered, SGA app and our app, hope will be kicked out of the clan soon.

Сообщение отредактировал Dan12345 - Friday, 26.08.2016, 14:26
Форум » [L]egal [S]treet [R]acers™ » Вступление в команду | Join a team » Raptor app
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Legal Street Racers - российская мультигейминговая киберспортивная команда, созданная в 2009 году в мультиплеере SA:MP 0.2.2. За пять лет, команда успела перерасти из паблик клана в один из сильнейших коллективов мира в игре Grand Theft Auto (SA:MP, MTA). В 2014 открывает состав в WOS.

При использовании любых материалов с данного ресурса просим указывать ссылку на www.LSR-Team.ru

2009-2016 © All Rights Reserved.
By LSR.Evolution